Hello!
This is the first time I've visited my blog since I sold my business, Bertolli's Auto Body Shop, in August of 2017.
To clear my head, I went to Burning Man with a friend who had been asking me to go almost every year since I had met him.  I had an interesting time being so far from my life of routine, business and family responsibilities.  It was a good way to clear my mind and spirit of the decades of business ownership.  
I've done a bit of traveling, had to move, bought a condo, sold an investment and started looking for a new career.  I was asked to teach a class at College of Marin and became the first female instructor in the Auto Repair Department.  I became the first President of the Las Gallinas Lions Club after 40 years of club history.
Nowadays, I wake up, drink tea, do yoga and then work a temp job, or apply for a permanent job.  I read about 'finding your purpose' and have yet to find mine.  I do a lot of volunteer work and I have a feeling that service is a big part of my purpose.  If only I could get paid to volunteer!
Now that I'm back, I will try to post more often, if only for my own sanity.  So this blog will be about the midlife experience:  career transition, life purpose, health concerns, naturally gray hair care, family issues and anything else I may think of.
I must say THANK YOU to all my customers, vendors and co-workers who joined me on the Bertolli's ride.  Without you, I never would have been the face of a successful small business.  
I love you all!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Anselmo Car Show

Welcome